Here's another example of Kokology, a Japanese projective test that tells you a little about some of your hidden gifts.
This one is called "Clear Blue Skies."
Imagine a clear blue sky tonight, without a cloud to be found. Imagine what is below your clear blue sky and pick the landscape that is the most calming and relaxing for you.
* A snowy expanse
* A blue seascape
* A green mountain
* A field of yellow flowers
Which one did you chose?
* A snowy expanse: You have a special sensitivity that lets you see complex situations in a glance and determine the root of the concerns. You have what it takes to be a great decision-maker and you are a visionary. Trust your intuition and that will guide you well
* A blue seascape: You have a natural talent for relationships and people respect your ability to communicate as you bring people together. You help others work together smoothly and you are an invaluable part of a team. When you compliment people it means the world to them
* A green mountain: Your gift is expressive communication. You always seem to be able to understand how people feel and you can help them articulate how they feel. You always seem to be able to help others find their way.
* A field of yellow flowers: You are a storehouse of knowledge and creativity and you are always bursting with ideas. You never stop working on your dreams and there is nothing you can't achieve.
So did these fit for you? Remember, there is something wonderful in each of you, if you will just look inside and see what's inside.
Visit our homepage...
Learn more at www.joymiller.com